In 2014, a group of Adams Street stakeholders decided to build a better neighborhood.
The Village on Adams is an organization of Adams Street stakeholders who are improving the street and surrounding neighborhood. Our mission includes a focus on communication, beautification, improved safety, and attracting new businesses & residents.
We aim to improve the neighborhood and create a cultural district through a mix of event production, creative placemaking, and public engagement.
- Promoting a unified cultural & business district
- Producing and hosting events
- Providing free parking areas
- Improving safety, lighting, and complete streets
- Creating and maintaining greenspace
- Fostering a presence of art
- Improving signage and wayfinding
- Attracting new businesses & residents
- Fostering partnerships with area institutions